- Admission letters are sent out
- In case of free capacities: admission of the waiting list
- Acceptance of place with the payment of 1st instalment of the tuition fee
- Payment of 2nd instalment of the tuition fee
- Submission of reallocation requests
- Submission of proof of meeting the programme conditions
- 1st term Universities contact the students
- Check for Visa procedures and requirements
- Confirmation of successful start of visa application
"The EMLE program is a unique chance to broaden one's focus and to dive into interdisciplinary research. Having studied political science before, I wanted to learn more about the economic rationales behind the rules that are governing our everyday life as well as about the potentials to improve them. My expectations were more than fulfilled! With the new tools at hand I was able to start a Ph.D. program at the International Max Planck Research School for Competition and Innovation.
Apart from the outstanding academic quality of the program I cannot think of a better way to get to know energetic people from all around the world. Sitting in a Hamburg dorm and enjoying dinner in a 20sqm kitchen with friends from Italy, Russia, Mexico, Bangladesh, India, China, the Netherlands, Belgium, Brazil, Ireland, Israel, Taiwan and Argentina is what makes the EMLE program an experience of a lifetime."
Thimo Pascal Stoll
[EMLE Student 2008/2009]