The online application period opens early September and closes January 10th.
You can ‘like’ our Facebook page in order to stay updated.
Between mid-March and the end of March, applicants will receive an e-mail stating both their admission status (admitted/reserve list/rejected) and their scholarship nominations (Erasmus Mundus Scholar/Fee Waiver/none). The scholarships will be available, depending upon successful reapplication to Erasmus+ funding in spring 2018.
Deadline for Early Bird Application (20% discount on application fee when fully completed applications are submitted)
Closing of the on-line application
Applicants receive an e-mail stating both their admission status (admitted / reserve list / rejected) and their scholarship nominations (Erasmus+: Erasmus Mundus Scholarship / Fee Waiver / none). The scholarships will be available, depending upon successful reapplication to Erasmus+ funding in spring 2018.
End of March:
European Commission decides on the nominations for the Erasmus+: EM scholarships. Selected nominees will be informed a.s.a.p.
- Admission letters are sent out
- In case of free capacities: admission of the waiting list
- Acceptance of place with the payment of 1st instalment of the tuition fee
- Payment of 2nd instalment of the tuition fee
- Submission of reallocation requests
- Submission of proof of English language proficiency
- 1st term Universities contact the students
- Check for Visa procedures and requirements
- Submission of missing documents
- Confirmation of successful start of visa application
"The opportunities afforded to me by the EMLE program were absolutely wonderful. The dual academic approaches of economic analysis and the legal reasoning means that you come out with policy and strategic understanding. The knowledge received by the EMLE program is encyclopaedic yet somehow profound enough to open many doors, professionally, and academically. I find myself better prepared than most to pursue my research here in Paris."
(United States of America)
[EMLE Student 2011/2012]