The online application period opens early September and closes January 11th.
You can ‘like’ our Facebook page in order to stay updated.
Between mid-March and the end of March, applicants will receive an e-mail stating both their admission status (admitted/reserve list/rejected) and their scholarship nominations (Erasmus Mundus Scholar/Fee Waiver/none).
Deadline for Early Bird Application (20% discount on application fee when fully completed applications are submitted)
Closing of the on-line application
Applicants receive an e-mail stating both their admission status (admitted / reserve list / rejected) and their scholarship nominations (Erasmus+: Erasmus Mundus Scholarship / Fee Waiver / none)
End of March:
European Commission decides on the nominations for the Erasmus+: EM scholarships. Selected nominees will be informed a.s.a.p.
- Admission letters are sent out
- In case of free capacities: admission of the waiting list
- Acceptance of place with the payment of 1st instalment of the tuition fee
- Payment of 2nd instalment of the tuition fee
- Submission of reallocation requests
- Submission of proof of English language proficiency
- 1st term Universities contact the students
- Check for Visa procedures and requirements
- Submission of missing documents
- Confirmation of successful start of visa application
"Dear Prospective EMLE Students, Dear Professors,
I am very happy for being an EMLE student and in particular having had the chance to study in two renowned universities, respectively ILE/Hamburg University-Germany and RILE, Eramus University Rotterdam.
Being a non EU student, I was eligible and lucky to be granted the Eramus Mundus Merit Scholarship from the European Commission for Education and Science.
This programme has enabled me to make use of economic methods to explain the efficiency of laws. I was impressed from the high profile of lecturers and their devotion to this school of thought. EMLE Programme is not like a usual LL.M. programme - it goes beyond by providing new insights and approaches.
Furthermore, the EMLE programme helped me to build up precious friendship with young people coming all over the continents! I miss my EMLE friends.
Last but not least, My special thanks and gratitude go to Prof. Dr. Thomas Eger for his patience, very high teaching performance and kindness.
[EMLE Student 2008/2009]