The online application period opens early September and closes January 11th.
You can ‘like’ our Facebook page in order to stay updated.
Between mid-March and the end of March, applicants will receive an e-mail stating both their admission status (admitted/reserve list/rejected) and their scholarship nominations (Erasmus Mundus Scholar/Fee Waiver/none).
Deadline for Early Bird Application (20% discount on application fee when fully completed applications are submitted)
Closing of the on-line application
Applicants receive an e-mail stating both their admission status (admitted / reserve list / rejected) and their scholarship nominations (Erasmus+: Erasmus Mundus Scholarship / Fee Waiver / none)
End of March:
European Commission decides on the nominations for the Erasmus+: EM scholarships. Selected nominees will be informed a.s.a.p.
- Admission letters are sent out
- In case of free capacities: admission of the waiting list
- Acceptance of place with the payment of 1st instalment of the tuition fee
- Payment of 2nd instalment of the tuition fee
- Submission of reallocation requests
- Submission of proof of English language proficiency
- 1st term Universities contact the students
- Check for Visa procedures and requirements
- Submission of missing documents
- Confirmation of successful start of visa application
"The EMLE program is a unique chance to broaden one's focus and to dive into interdisciplinary research. Having studied political science before, I wanted to learn more about the economic rationales behind the rules that are governing our everyday life as well as about the potentials to improve them. My expectations were more than fulfilled! With the new tools at hand I was able to start a Ph.D. program at the International Max Planck Research School for Competition and Innovation.
Apart from the outstanding academic quality of the program I cannot think of a better way to get to know energetic people from all around the world. Sitting in a Hamburg dorm and enjoying dinner in a 20sqm kitchen with friends from Italy, Russia, Mexico, Bangladesh, India, China, the Netherlands, Belgium, Brazil, Ireland, Israel, Taiwan and Argentina is what makes the EMLE program an experience of a lifetime."
Thimo Pascal Stoll
[EMLE Student 2008/2009]