The EMLE thesis is a significant part of your studies and your final grade.
The timeline below underlies the writing process.
1. Mid-January: Two thesis proposals of 300 words each must be submitted to be discussed at the midterm meeting.
2. Mid-February: Thesis meeting with professors of the 3rd term university. Topic and title are fixed.
3. End of February: Contact information for the supervisor is sent out.
4. Mid-August: Deadline thesis sumission.
5. Mid-October: Grade deliberations.
6. November: Final grades are published. Provisional certificates are sent out.
7. Mid-February of the following year: Degree ceremony.
"This program broadens my focus and cultivates me in the interdisciplinary research. I tasted the academic research with multi-aspects as well as the life with multi-cultures.
I was encouraged by the energetic people in the program who are helpful, enthusiastic and intelligent."
[EMLE Student 2009/2010]